Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Updates...

Hello all! I have trying to be very productive on my week off from work. I have been updating like crazy and trying to improve certain parts of my shop. I have listed a bunch of new items and I have included two new sections Prints and Destash.

Spring Green Braided Beaded Necklace:


Calorie-Free Cookie Earrings:


Color My World Braided Beaded Necklace:


Citrus Spiral Earrings:


I'm updating all this week so keep checking in on my store. I also want to start featuring Etsy artists as well, I just need to check out the proper ways to do so. I'm not sure if I need to obtain their permission or not. Have a good day :) .

3 comments:

Clear Pink said...

great colors!

Anonymous said...

wonderful!
I'm going to your etsy shop now!

Blue & White Wear said...

Your jewelry looks delicious!! Yummy!!!!