Thursday, March 27, 2008

Lazy Thursday

I've been sort of lazy today. However I did post a new necklace today. Cool Blues Braided Beaded. It has three strands of bead that are...as you have guess braided together.

I plan on posting this pair of earrings later today....


They are upcycled from an old bracelet and necklace. I know they look big but they are super lightweight. I love the bottom bead...I used some of those in the Cool Blues necklace. I think it turned out pretty cool. Okay used my limit on the word "cool" so...I think they look...um...nifty. Here's to a lazy Thursday!

3 comments:

DECA Candle and Bath said...

Very nice necklace and earrings.

They look so fun!

TotusMel said...

That's a crazy colorful set!

Nora said...

yeah I felt lazy when I woke up today too but lazy for going to school! I love your jewelry, very cute.